Daniel H. Cho
Mr. Cho specializes in commercial real estate law, with an emphasis on leasing, purchase and sale transactions, financing and development. His practice involves the representation of major corporations, national and regional developers, small to mid-size companies and individuals in a broad range of real estate transactions and projects throughout the United States, including the acquisition and disposition of developed and undeveloped real property, office, retail, industrial and ground leasing, acquisition and construction financing, and the negotiation, preparation and review of easements, license agreements, CC&Rs, construction contracts, commercial agreements and other due diligence matters.
Before joining Garrett Stiepel Ryder LLP in 2002, Mr. Cho was an associate with the Orange County office of Pillsbury Winthrop LLP. Mr. Cho has been named one of Southern California’s “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” every year since 2005.
- Representation of real estate developer in connection with the purchase of single and multi-tenant retail pads throughout the United States
- Representation of national real estate development company in connection with the purchase of a 1.2 million square foot retail mall in Sacramento County, California
- Representation of national real estate development company in connection with the leasing of its 430,000 square foot office project in Los Angeles County, California
- Representation of for-profit college in connection with the leasing of campus sites throughout Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and Riverside Counties
- Representation of national manufacturing company in connection with the leasing of over 500,000 square feet of industrial space throughout the United States
- Representation of regional developer in connection with construction financing for the construction of a high-end senior living facility in Orange County, California
J.D., University of Southern California (Articles Editor, Law Review), 1998
B.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 1995
State Bar of California (Real Property Law section)
Orange County Bar Association (Real Property Law section)